Friday, January 16, 2015

Stories We Love......

Good morning and welcome to Bellariffic FRIDAY at Stamping Bella!  This weeks challenge is a Sketch.

 
Did you get a chance to partake in the Crazy Tuesday Sale??  If not,  be sure to check us out on Tuesday where Stamping Bella will have a couple of stamps available at a crazy big discount! I'm  talking awesome deals!!!

So who doesn't love books??? I love books so this stamp really talks to me! I love curling up in bed with a book especially before bed! Right now I am reading "Tell the Wolves I'm Home" pretty good book so far, I will update you with it when I am done. Or you can follow me on Goodreads!!
 
For my card I wanted the pillows to be fun, so I paper pieced them with fun patterns.  I then cut out the image and popped it up from the circle panel.
 
Ingredients:
Paper - American Crafts
MFT Pierced Circle Die
MFT - Button
Hemptique - Twine
Techniques - Paper Piecing
Medium - Copics 
 
Join us next week with out Color Inspiration Challenge!  Be sure to send Emily your cards!!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Jane said...

Since reading the Potter books several years ago I have come to love reading too! Great image
Jane

Kerri said...

love your card your colouring is great and the image is fabby!!!

Dana White said...

Tracy this is fabulous. Love this image and how you fussy cut it out. I'm off to start following you on goodreads!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love your cute card. And for those of us who LOVE books??? WE GET IT! LOL

Leslie said...

Tracy you rocked this!! The colors, the paper pieced pillows, the skin shading, it's all amazing! And that hair?! Perfect!,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10