We've got a new sketch challenge over at SugarPea Designs for you this week!
Today I have used Spare Me. He is all colored up with copic markers. I added some highlights to him with a black pastel pencil. The pants are paper pieced. I then stamped out one of the accessories included in the set and added the sentiment over it and fussy cut around for my sentiment. As always I used my Perfect Layers Mini tools for my mattes. If you order, don't forget to use Tracy5% for you discount!
So now it's time for you to play along with us....here are the details:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS08 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!