We are very excited to bring to you a BRAND NEW challenge here at SugarPea Designs…our SugarSketch. I know that I often reach for a sketch when beginning my card-making processes, it really helps to get my MoJo flowing. Each month starting on the Monday after our release, we have a new sketch to share with you.
We will draw to give away a $5 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe to one lucky sketch participant – So grab your favorite stamp supplies and join us!!
Today I used- What's Mew. I colored her with Copics and added some shading with pastel pencils. The image is larger but I just wanted a portion of it so I used a circle spellbinder to cut it to the size I wanted. The layers and flower were created with the Blueprints dies from MFT.
Here is the Sketch for this months challenge:
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS01 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.