Monday, February 24, 2014

Hoppy Father's Day

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. As usual it was way to short for me. I didn't get much of what I wanted to done. I had a party to attend on Saturday night and a Mary Kay party yesterday. Speaking of, I spent entirely too much on Mary Kay stuff....but I am determined to actually use it. I am noticing some aging on my skin and I am NOT liking that!!!

 
I used ONE BIG HOPPY FAMILY today. Colored him up with Copic markers. I cut the circle from a spellbinder than added some foam squares to the back for dimension.  The Sentiment is included in the set.  Little early for Father's Day....but I will be ready when it arrives!!! ;-)
 

Don't forget about our challenge going on!! 
You must use a SugarPea Designs image to be eligible for the prize!
Head to the SugarPea Designs blog to link up your creation! 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Hanneke said...

Lovely card Tracy!Great image and DP. Hugs, Hanneke

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is just so CUTE!! I love his little blue suit!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Papa Bunny! Love your colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10