Friday, July 19, 2013

Cute as a Button {MFT}

Good morning. This is my 2nd post today. If you are looking for the Kraftin' Kimmie NEW RELEASE Stamps...Scroll down below this one!!!

I have been a BUSY girl.....and I'm drained and have had ZERO mojo....so sadly this will be my LAST post for Markerpop.  I have been with Markerpop for so long, it was a tough decision to make.  So you will notice a little less of me. I just need a little break. ;-)


Notice I did some paper piecing on her…..stinkin’ cute!! I added some shading to the paper pieced items as well. The rest of her was colored with Copic markers. The paper is Doodlebug “Flower Box“ and the cardstock is Bazzill Cardshoppe Cardstock – Candy Hearts and Easter Grass.
 
The image is Cute as A Button by MFT. The button die is a border die from MFT as well.
Copic colors used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sooooo sweet love these cuties!!!!

Jenny said...

Well this definitely is ... as cute as a button. Love your paper combination and that paper piecing is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10