Monday, April 22, 2013

Oh Crop! {TSG}

This week our challenge at There She Goes, is brought to us by Tobi! She has challenged us to make a card or project using the provided sketch!



 
Do you ever make a card and just love it? I don't usually but this is one that I love!  Let's start by saying that I was in love with this set, Oh Crop, the minute it was released. It's just so darn cute. So i'm sure thats part of the reason I am so loving this card. I also love the sketch!
 
I have used copics for all the coloring. Added some liquid glass to the eye glasses.
 
Thanks for coming by.


Pin It

3 comments:

wendyp said...

i LOVE this!!! Super cute and amazing coloring!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehehe this is so cute!! i love his glasses :) a fab card tracy!

Mary J said...

A brilliant take on the sketch, Tracy! Love the gingham and touch of yellow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10