Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love and Marriage....

I was thinking of a title for this card and love and marriage come to mind. Not that I wanted to use it, but now I have that atrocious theme song from "Married with Children" on my mind and it just won't go away! So it's staying, the title that is!

Anywho... quick post this morning for you. I have to run out and take a class this a.m. then I am meeting up with my girlfriends for a little lunch and a movie. We plan to see "Something Borrowed". I hope it's good. I just love Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin.  Plus I finally read the book last week and thought it was quite good. Then I read the follow-up to it this week (Something Blue) and really loved that one. So....thats the plan for today.

My card is for the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge. The theme/picture was a beautiful White Wedding Cake. I have used an image from LOTV.


I colored the image with Copic markers. I had the idea for a Circle card in my head and I was going to do a cute fancy border but it just wasn't working. So the other day I remembered my sweet friend Wendy made a circle card and used ruffled ribbon around the border. So I followed suit! I liked the way it turned out. It's a bit CAS for me...I had to stop myself from adding more as I was going for a Clean and Simple look.

If you have a chance this week please join us in the challenge.

7 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Tracy...totally gorguss!!

Fi
x

Pat said...

Hey Tracy...another creation that is pure gorgeousness!! Hugs!! Pat

Anniebee said...

I think it's perfect! I love the ruffled ribbon too. I have used ruffled lace before but not ribbon... so look out! LOL! I have been busy coloring Tildas that a sweet blogger friend of mine sent to me! <3 I hope to have some new cards posted very soon.

Anniebee

Linda Palmer said...

I love this darling card. So cute and sweet. Beautiful card and embellishments to.

Tindaloo said...

lovely card and the ruffles around it was really a neat idea I have to remember! :)

Ruby said...

Aw this is just so adorable! I love how you've done the ruffled ribbon too, it's so pretty!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Your ruffles look AWESOME!! Beautiful wedding card. I love the CAS look to it...it's very elegant. And your shading is fabulous as always girlie. Love this!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10