Friday, December 10, 2010

Elisabeth Bell Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!!!!! Yes...I am sooooooo glad that today is friday. I have been counting down the days since Sunday! I just have way to much to do and do not have time to be at work this month! ;-) I am lucky enough to only work part time. I drop my kiddos off for school on my way to work and I am home to pick them up from school. I actually have about 1.5 hrs in between, so I get all my errands ran during that time. I swear, lugging around 2 kids to do errands takes double time. I don't know why, but I swear it does!  It always ends up costing me more money too!!

So tonight the Digi Bells are having a blog hop with the newest Elisabeth Bell release!!! It is soooooooo cute, you're gunna love it!   If you got here from VICKI'S blog you are on the right track, if not, hop over to JODI'S blog and check out all the DT'S creations......



Here is the order of the blog hop.
Kiki
Wendy
Pati
Paola
Lynda
Lisa
Linda
Janiel
Vicki
Tracy

So I hope you check out all of the creations and remember to upload your "WINTER" Creation to the Digi Bells Blog via Mr. Linky and there will be one lucky winner for the newest Digi. Don't fret, you have until December 17th to get it post!

Ingredients:
Copics
Papertrey ink paper
MS Punches - Snowflakes
Just-Rite - Sentiment
Papers ?

Challenges:
Daring Cardmakers- Snow much fun
Digis w/Attitude- Anything Goes
Stamp Challenge - Use a Digi
Digi Tuesday - Baby it's cold outside



12 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Tracy this is a beauty!!!!!
You have done a great job with the colors and the design!!

Please don't worry about the mispost... ALL IS WELL NOW SUGAR!!!
hugs,Janiel

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and lovely card.
Love the layout and the colours combo!

Jodi said...

Oh how cute!! I love the pinks you used and those pretty snowflakes!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Tracy, Tracy, Tracy... What can I say... I think I'm drooling here! This card is absolutely Breathtaking! I love the colors you used, and all the adorable details that you added. WOW - Just gorgeous girl!!!
Hugs,
Lynda

Rosie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the non-traditional colors!! The details are stunning!!

CraftinGranny said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Tracey! I love the colors, the big snowflakes and all the embellies. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer Tracy!! This is so adorable hun!! I love your sweet coloring and the fabulous sky line behind the images!! Beautiful snowflakes and colors!! WOW!! Gorgeous work!!HUGS

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
your card is gorgeous as always
love the color combo
hugs angelique

Lynda said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

marilynprestonn said...

Beautiful scene. I do love that image. TFS and for the blog hop and chance at a win! Kindly, Peggy

Isha Gupta said...

Beautiful card. Love it. TFS.

Gabbi said...

I love this tracy. great job. Its beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10