Friday, September 5, 2014

Need to SEE you badly.....

Good morning!!!  Today is BellaRiffic FRIDAY....and boy am I glad it's Friday.  This chick here has been sick all week. I can not wait to do nothing this weekend.  I was away last weekend with family. They all have lots of kitty cats and dogs, I am allergic to them all. So my allergies turned into a full blown sinus infection and this girl is miserable!

No plans for this weekend, which is a blessing. I need to get better for next weekend as I am going to see Rascal Flatts! ;-)

This weeks challenge at Stamping Bella was to PAPER PIECE!  I love paper piecing for many reasons. 1 - you can get beautiful patterns added to your image. 2 - sometimes I just don't feel like coloring!!

 
Today I used Mimi the Chick Misses You! from Stamping Bella. I paper pieced her bag and added some shadows with a pastel pencil. The flower was from an MFT die. The paper is MME.
 
Next weeks challenge at Stamping Bella is...................a SKETCH! 
 
 



Pin It

2 comments:

Jane said...

Absolutely adorable Tracy!
Jane xx

Anonymous said...

Look at her bag...so darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10