Friday, September 12, 2014

Keep moving......

Good morning! Welcome to BellaRiffic Friday!! I'm getting antsy for the new release..how about you?? I can't wait to see them all too!!  So excited....and more uptowns. SWOON!

This week we have a SKETCh for you. I have used Flora the Cyclist.



 
Doesn't she looks so patriotic with her red and blue! Love!
 


I colored Flora the Cyclist with Copic markers. I used some Flower Soft (sweet pea) for the basket of flowers. Love how that looks! The ground was creating using Prisma Color pencils and gamsol.  The banner die is MFT.  I kept it simple and added a drawn border around my image and sentiment flag with a Copic Multiliner.

Join us next week with an inspiration photo challenge!!  Here it is.....



Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Bella cards!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10