Friday, July 25, 2014

Thanks So much - PPC & TE Blog Hop!


 Good morning! This week through the 11th  Perfect Paper Crafting and Taylored Expressions are teaming up to bring you an awesome blog hop!! There are lots of prizes to be won including a $50 gift certificate from Perfect Paper Crafting AND a $50 gift certificate from Taylored Expressions!


 
 
If you haven't tried any of the Perfect Paper Crafting tools....you should!  I have a fiskars cutter that I used for years. However, it wobbles sometimes and my layers are always perfect.  I have started using the Perfect Layers Mini Tools with my cards. It's the PERFECT size for us card makers!  There are 8 different size mattes that you can get with it. For my card I used the 1/16 matte.  I always cut out my layers using my the handy Perfect Cutting Matte.  
 
 
Supplies used today:
 
Stamps -  Sketched Blooms from Taylored Expressions
Paper -   Welcome Spring from American Crafts, Midnight Blue and Pink-MFT
Other -   Various Vases Die from Taylored Expressions
 
 
Today my blog hop buddy is Regina Mangum -  - http://thestampinbean.blogspot.com/, be sure to hop on over to her blog and check it out!
 


Pin It

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. The vase with the flowers are so pretty. The background papers really pick up the colors. Thanks for sharing such a pretty card.

Miriam Prantner said...

wonderful card. Love all the layers and they are so perfect!

Janis said...

Oh, this is just so pretty!! Your card makes me really hope to be the lucky winner!!! I would love to have one of these Perfect Layers tools!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

That's so pretty! I love the patterned paper vase and those flowers are beautiful.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the mix of patterns and colors! The Perfect Layers Mini Tool sounds fantastic for cardmaking!

TracyM #6773 said...

DELIGHTFUL card!!!
The vase & flowers beautiful, the papers pretty and the layers perfect – LOVE IT ALL!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION Tracy :)

Heather said...

So pretty and delicate. love the layers.

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and patterns, great layers and I like the vase.

Unknown said...

Your layers are perfect - this card is fabulous!

cghundley said...

How pretty this
card came out!
Love all the layers
and lovely paper.
Carla from Utah

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous card...love how everything pops with the layering!

Amy C. said...

Pretty card...pretty papers!

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness Tracy, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Those layers are incredible! I must get the perfect layers mini tool, oh yes, I must!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card and for being a part of this great hop! I've enjoyed it so much and been very inspired. :)

WhoMom said...

Lovely layers! I'm dying to try out the perfect layers tool. Hopefully I'll get the chance! Your card is beautiful, everything coordinates so nicely and the coloring and sentiment are lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10