Friday, July 18, 2014

Nothing I wouldn't share.....


 **Second post today - Click HERE or scroll down to see the New Release OH SNAP from Kraftin' Kimmie!

 
Good morning and welcome to Bellariffic Friday!!!  This week went by so quickly and although I am thankful for the weekend I am like...wow, were did this week go?????
 
Do love sketches, I do...this week have a sketch for you to play along with us at Stamping Bella.
 
 
 
 
Today I used Senorita Sylvia. I really do adore the Senoritas line! So fun to color too.  I added a vellum banner using my Simon Says Stamps banner die. Cut out all my panels using MFT Blueprint 13 and pierced rectangles.
 
Next weeks challenge at Stamping Bella is CHRISTMAS inspired!! Oh gosh, are we coming up to that already?

Pin It

2 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Gorgeous coloring as always!

Viki Banaszak said...

Omg! That is such a hoot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10