Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thanks for the Lift...

**Scroll down or click HERE to for my SugarPea Designs post

So today is my introduction day on the Perfect Paper Crafting blog as one of their new DT Members. I have actually been using the product for a couple of months now and I have to say....I really like it!


To create my card I used a stamp from one of my new favorite lines by C.C. designs, Pollycraft stamps. This one is called Breeze. The sentiment is from one of my FAVORITE sets by SugarPea Designs - Blow Me Away. My medium of choice for coloring is copic markers and shading with pastel pencils or prisma color pencils.

When I make cards I love to use lots of mats and layers lately. The Perfect Layers Mini tools are the perfect tools for us card makers. They are so handy and just the perfect size!! They make even layers and mats every time! For today’s card I used 1/16th layer size Perfect Layers Mini tool, which is the smallest size. I used a lot of pattern paper on this card and wanted it to show, so the 1/16″ layers were the perfect size for this project.

My paper trimmer gets a little wobbly sometimes and I find my layers didn’t always match up right, but with the Perfect Layers Mini tools from Perfect Paper Crafting you don’t have to worry about that anymore.

After all my layers were cut, I then put my card together using foam squares between a few of the layers. I love the added dimension foam gives to a card. I finished it off with a perfect sentiment from SugarPea Designs and a simple button and twine bow.

Hope you enjoyed my card today and I have inspired you to try our perfect tools!

Supplies: 
Stamp - Breezy by CC Designs (pollycraft)
Paper - Kaisercraft
Wink of Stella
Button - MFT
Twine- hemptique

Pin It

2 comments:

Danni said...

I just love this card! How super sweet and cute!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, how cute is this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10