Monday, May 6, 2013

{TSG} Spread Your Wings

Good morning!  I hope everybody had a nice weekend. I seem to have a new "norm" around my place of doing nothing! I need a vacation...and soon!!  I did make a bunch of cards over the weekend. I think I am done through the month. Yesterday was so beautiful out it was such a waste to spend it inside but the only other thing I wanted to do, I couldn't do because of my leg, which was go to the beach. Soon, soon! I hope!

This week at There She Goes the challlenge is to Paper Piece.  I used Penelope and Birdcage today and I paper pieced her dress.



I love blue and yellow together.  I also stamped out the birdie and popped it up, which you can not see from the photo.  The layout was super simple as I used the Blueprints die set from MFT.

I hope you can join us this week at There She Goes for our Paper Piecing challenge!



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10