Friday, May 31, 2013

{MFT} Butterfly Kisses

Good morning! Let's take a break to do the friday dance! yayayayay! No big plans for me this weekend, I may have to send my family to the beach to get some sun.

I am so excited to be all caught up on my DT work, so do you know what that means? It means I can now play/craft for fun, which is rare. So this week I liked the Sketch over at MFT for their Wednesday Sketch club (MFTSCS126) so I thought I would play along....

 
Today's image is Make a Wish along with the sentiment. The pink preforated strip is a die from the latest Blueprints.  I also used the Scallopped Ribbon Border die .I am bummed, I hadn't picked up Instaframe from MFT yet...so I had to cut my own, but it's definitely going onto my next shopping list. It would be SO MUCH simpler to use.  The papers are from Vintage Bliss by Simple Stories....one of my latest favs. I love the colors in it!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today
 
Hugs,
Tracy

Pin It

1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Cut e Cute Cute!! Super take on the sketch too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10