Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Yummy....


Good morning. We are now one more day closer to the weekend and I can't wait. Though, it's not really worth all the anticipation as it seems to fly by!  This week I am working through some older cards that I did and never posted. Crazy, huh!

Today I am using one of the Anyas from The Greeting Farm. They are so adorable and they are large images in comparison to others. Larger images are more coloring but easier to color because you have so much area.



Thanks For stopping by today!
Hugs
Tracy

Pin It

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning tracy!!! the colours are absolutely beautiful :D

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card Tracy. Beautiful coloring and design. I love this card.

Shannon White said...

Aww! What a Sweetie Tracy! love your Fabulous coloring and Awesome design too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10