Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Trails {tsg}

Good morning. I am the trendsetter of the week over at TSG...so you will be seeing alot of me!! This week I am challenging you to make a card or project for the man/boy/son/etc. in your life. Masculine cards can be so challenging in a world full of embellishments and colors, so use this challenge to add to your stockpile of cards for the boys!

 
For my masculine card I used the Happy Trails set. It's the cutest little set with some yummy sentiments. And do you see those clouds...well.....You may just see a tutorial on those babies REALLY soon! So keep a lookout on the TSG blog! ; -) 
 
Now it's time to check out the other DT's work and get some more masculine card inspiration!


Pin It

1 comment:

wendyp said...

there's those clouds I love again! Adorable card, Tracy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10