Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Bee Day - {MP}

Good morning! It's hump day and as usual I am looking forward to the upcoming weekend. I have some plans to do nothing, which I can't wait for.

First I would like to share with you a card I created for Markerpop.

 
The stamp I have used today is from Tiddly Inks and it is called Happy Bee Day! It just screams spring to me. Love it. The paper is from Echo Park, it's called For the Record. I added some Princess Pink - Bakers twine and topped it with the sentiment that is included with the set. I also added a bit of yellow distressing around the edges of my paper.

For the Happy Bee Day image, I colored it with copic markers. I did add some dark shading with a pastel pencil. The copic colors used are:

Body: Y11, Y15, E33 (brown pastel pencil)
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13

Pin It

3 comments:

Danni said...

Total awesomeness!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet tracy!!! i love the colouring of her...beautiful shading and the whole card is so fun :)

Faye said...

Oh Tracy, this is cuteness. Perfect paper choices. Fab colouring too, as ever. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10