Thursday, April 4, 2013

Far Out Box {MP}

Good morning. Today I am posting on the Markerpop blog. I have a box that I created using one of thosewood boxes that you can pick up from Michaels or JoAnns.  I used some Mister Huey Color Misters to color the box. I just sprayed it on and then used a paper towel to rub it in. It was a quick and easy way to give the natural wood colored box some color. Plus it dried super fast....which made me happy!


My daughter is getting old and gone are the days of princesses. So I thought  Far Out from the new Doodle Garden line from My Favorite Things would be cute to replace her "baby" stuff. She likes using these types of boxes to put hair clips and things in it.



I used some old MME paper I had in my stash, same with the buttons.  Far Out is colored with copics and I did some light shading with prisma color pencils. 

Thanks for coming by today.

Tracy

Pin It

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great box decoration and I love the cute image, beautiful colouring too, hugs Sara xx

Jodi Collins said...

Tracy, this is FAR OUT! Totally awesome...LOVE your coloring!!!

Leonie Castro said...

FUN, YOUNG, HIP, are just a few words I can describe your box! I simply love how it made me feel FUN and HAPPY TY FOR INSPIRING ME!
hugs
Leonie

Sarah said...

Stopping by from the MFT blog. Your box is too groovy!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10