Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Shy Fairy - SOG

Good morning. This week we are releasing new Fairies at Some Odd Girl and they are CUTE! You can come by the Some Odd Girl Blog and see the 2 other releases.
 
 

Today I used Shy fairy. These are all Digis stamps!! I know some people don't care for digis, but I have to tell you. I love them!!  I can make them any size and they barely take any space. Also, if you have a Cameo, check out Sammi's awesome tutorial on how to cut out Digis!!

Thanks for looking and head on over to the shop to grab your SHY FAIRY!



Pin It

5 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautifully colored there, fruit cake! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I just love the way you colored her!

cebelica said...

Look at this fairy ... Such a wonderful image! And you colored her perfectly. Awesome card. Hugs! xx

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Another gorgeous creation, loving the touch of grass you gave Shy Fairy, and such a beautiful choice of papers too!

Faye said...

Awesome colouring Tracy and I love the colours too. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10