Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fairy wishes....

Note:  This is my second post today. Scroll down to see Shy Fairy from Some Odd Girls latest release...

I guess I am having a Fairy kinda week.  My earlier post was all about Fairies as is this one!


I used Summer Flower Tilda from Magnolia. She is so sweet, love how her little legs look, kinda bowed out.  I used copics to color her and did a dotted background. I just grabbed some random colors that I saw in the papers I was using and layered them on. I was so excited that I was finally able to use that ribbon! I bought it so long ago and never had something that it would look right with. It's gorgeous and went perfectly, IMO, with this paper! ;-)

Thanks for looking today and remember to scroll down to see Shy Fairy from Some Odd Girl!

Hugs,
Tracy
Pin It

7 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Wow, stunning everything, Tracy!! Love that ribbon and how you colored up Tilda... gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Cannot go wrong with Fairies in my book Tracy, this is just gorgeous, love the image and fabulous colouring,love the papers and ribbon...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cordine said...

Stunning!
Hugs
Cordine

Anniebee said...

Beautiful card, Tracy! I love the colors and that ribbon is to die for! I don't have to tell you what I think of your coloring skills... I have said it about a zillion times already! LOL!

Hugs, Annie

Chris said...

Beautiful card. I love this Tilda stamp.

chrissy xx said...

WoW! STunning! FABulous colours and the cutest of images...LOve your ribbon too.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

This is so very cute. The ribbon you have used is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10