Thursday, January 10, 2013

You Make My Heart Flutter...Treat Bag

Good Morning!  So I got crazy excited when Markerpop started to carry the Saturated Canary line from Little Darlings. I'm a huge fan of these adorable girls and LOVE to color them. They have so many layers to them and there hair is the best for coloring!!

 

I thought I would make a little Treat bag cover. Super simple!! The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 piece of cardstock. I then scored it at 5", turned it and scored it again at 5". I used a cello bag that you can get in the candies area of your local craft store to add in my candies. I added my embellishments and image before I folded up the cover. It's kept together by punching to holes at the top and adding a ribbon to tie it off. You could also staple it shut if you find that easier!
 
The image is Little Lady Bug by Saturated Canary. I have colored her with Copic markers. I then added some stardust stickles to her wings and antennaes. The paper is from Fancy Pants - Love Notes 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is from Flutter Heart set by The Greeting Farm.
 
Thanks for looking today!
Pin It

11 comments:

Anniebee said...

So cute, Tracy! I need to make some of these for my grandkids. I think they would love them. I'll have to find a different digi for my grandson though... he's at that age! LOL Thanks for the inspiration! I hope your holidays were wonderful.

Hugs, Annie

cebelica said...

This is wonderful! Your coloring is amazing! Hugs! xx

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Shanna Shands said...

beautiful Thank you for the inspirations!

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely treat bag and image is gorgeous hugs xx

Katie said...

Super cute Tracy- I think I might have to try one of these :) Hugs, Katie

KelliJo said...

OH MY HECK Tracy!!!! This Sat Can is SO SUPER CUTE!!!!!! LOVE HER And LOVE THE TREAT BAG!!!!!

kj

Michele Lourenco said...

I love this card. The coloring is just beautiful! I'm so jealous of your coloring skills!!

Ani said...

Absolutely stunning, Tracy! Amazing colouring! We're currently running a DT Call at Card Mania Challenges and would love if you apply as your work is fab! Hugs, Ani

@riane66 said...

Super, I like it

So cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10