Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boy, I love you!

 
 
Morning! I have a Solo post today on the SOG blog.  Valentines is coming up quick, so I couldn't resist using Lovey Tobie.
 
 
It’s getting close to Valentines Day. Do you do anything special each year? We are kind of boring in my house, I usually cook dinner and the whole family sits and eats. Exciting, huh! Last year I made a chocolate fondue and had all sorts of yummy things to dip. That was a hit, especially with the kids. Not sure what this years plans will be as it is becoming a very busy week for us. I may actually get to go out this year. Never know!


Thanks for looking!
Tracy


Pin It

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10