Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let's Party...

 
Good morning! Quick share this morning. I had a little extra stamping time on my hands last week so I was able to color up some neglected stamps that I just love but haven't had time to get to them!  One of them was this cutie called "Julie" from Kraftin' Kimmie.
 
 

I am always in need of Birthday cards. They are definitely the ones that I use the most.  Julie made a nice addition to my birthday stamp collection!  I colored her with Copic markers. Added some Stardust stickles to her hat and some of the gifts because there is always room for glitter!

Thanks for looking today!

hugs,
Tracy V

Pin It

8 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a great card Tracy! I love the image and your coloring! I also use birthday cards the most! I really need to make some in advance when I have time. Hugs, Hanneke

MammasScrappin said...

This is sooooo adorable!!! I love it!!

Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. said...

Hi Tracy!
Your work is incredible! Just love it! Is there an email address available where I can reach you?

I would like to offer you an artsy opprtunity! :)
my email addy is hello@sweetnothingsstampco.com

Thanks in advance!
Lina

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,
I am your newest follower, I found your blog through a friends blog and thought your work was beautiful. I hope you find the time to visit my blog too! This stamp is fab and the colouring is perfect!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Angie said...

Super cute card!!

KimCreate said...

Love your card! The loopy die says birthday!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Tracy! Fabulous coloring as always! Good luck with the Guest Spot... it's a fabulous team!!

Sheri said...

Tracy!! Totally perfect!!! Good luck!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10