Friday, March 22, 2013

TSGA - Photographic Memory

Good morning. Today is "There she goes AGAIN" day. This is where the TSG Dt features some of our older but still adorable stamps!   I have been wanting to play a little with a polaroid picture and thought this was a perfect opportunity. I don't have a die or anything, I just cut it out.

 
My card is using the ROFL Taglines Set. The paper is from Basic Grey. I colored white pearls with my copic markers. I used a little distress ink on the image.
 
Head on over to the TSG Blog and check out the other DT's cards. We are featuring 3 different sets this week.

Pin It

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

LOL!!! Love it!!! great sentiment and the polaroid frame is just fab! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10