Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yummy in my tummy tag

Good morning!! 7 more days til Christmas...are you ready?? I'm not! Which is SO NOT like me. I'm usually finished by mid November so I'm feeling a little bit pressured and stressed right about now. It was all those darn vacations!!

I had a monster cookie baking day on Saturday. My mom, sister and sis-in-law got together and baked ALL DAY LONG. It was crazy and I was exhausted! We ended up making 18 types of cookies!! They are all delicious. We then packaged them up and gave them out to family and friends.

The Ribbon Carousel's monthly challenge is still underway and it's holiday themed. So with my baking marathon and the theme I thought this little tag was fitting.



The image is Gingerbread Kaylee from Some Odd Girl. She is colored with copic markers. The paper is simple stories. I used some Green Jute that I picked up from the Ribbon Carousel.

If you get a chance, do come play with us at the Carousel. The prize each month is a Ribbon Carousel!! How cool is that?

Hugs
Tracy V

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous coloring. Cute tag.

Maria said...

very cute tag

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10