Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On my Mind....SOG New Release

Hello again! I'm back with a last clear stamp release for this month by Some Odd Girl. Today we are using Flirty Mae and isn't she soooo sweet!

 
So this week we have showcased.... Love me Not Mae, Love Bandits and now Flirty Mae. Which one was your favorite? My favorite is probably Love me Not, but it's a hard choice to pick just one!!
 
It comes with a couple different words and phrases. I used 2 together on here. She is colored with Copic markers. I then used some Vintage seam binding and added a pearl in the center.
 
Come by the Some Odd Girl Blog and check out the other DT's creations. We have an AMAZING team.....such talented ladies!!
 
Hugs,
Tracy



Pin It

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

tracy she is stunning! I love your colouring and those papers are so yummy! :) Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10