Saturday, October 27, 2012

You devil....

Todays my day for posting over on the Markerpop Blog!  I'm still trying to get all my seasonal cards posted and here is another one.....


This little Devil is called Devilish Lucy from C.C. Designs. I used some Black hemp twine and looped it a few times. I used a punch on the sides and weaved the twine in through paper. She is popped up a little with some foam squares to allow for the hemp. It's hard to see, but the heart button is a wood button from Prima. It wasn't the color I needed, so I just colored over it with my copic markers. The original was very light, pastel colors.  Did you know you could use your copics for more than coloring on paper??

Thanks for looking today and if you are going out to a Halloween Party - Have fun and be safe!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Love the darker reds and black to accent the darling image!

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute Halloween card! Sweet image, and beautifully coloured.

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card Tracy. Love the red and black theme.
Hugs
Jayne

MaRyKaY said...

your coloring is great

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10