Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Welcome to the Neighborhood....

Helllllo!  So recently a friend of mine, who happens to be my awesome hairdresser, moved into the neighborhood. I wanted to get her a little something for the new house and I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use to make the card. I LOVE this set, On the Move by There She Goes, it's the cutest darn thing!!  There are loads of images and sentiments on it, I had a terrible time trying to choose just one!

I ended up settling on this:


 
I kept it simple. Colored it up with my Copic makers. The paper is from Farmhouse.
 
Colors:
Reds:  R22, R24, R27, R59, W4
Boxes: E42, E43, E44
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Yellow: Y11, Y15, E33
Blue: B21, B24, B28


Pin It

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, you're such a sweetheart! I'm sure your friend will appreciate this warm welcome. Such a lovely card. Hugs Frea

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tracy, love the image and wonderful colouring and design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

OMG. I need to check out these stamps and it's all your fault! Super cuteness. X

Hanneke said...

Wow what a great card and so sweet of you to give this to your friend! I love your coloring Tracy! Hugs, Hanneke

Myrna Marcano said...

This is gorgeous,love this image.
Hugs, Myrna

HappyCrafter said...

Another cutie! Great stamp, and so useful too. I like the hand drawn border.

LauraLee said...

Love this stamp set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10