Thursday, August 23, 2012

Have a Groovy Day

Good morning! It's Challenge day at YNS! This weeks challenge is a sketch!.

Here is my creation for this weeks challenge:

 
Today I used the adorable SHOPPER FHIONA, I just think she is too cute and she was so much fun to color. I colored her using Copics. Added a fishtail banner with an MFT die. The sentiment is from CC Designs.
 
Come on by the YNS Blog and check out all the other DT's creations today. As always we would love to have you play along with us!

Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet Tracy!! :) Love your coloring hun!! HUGS

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Tracy! Those papers are gorgeous on her and so is the colouring...a beautiful job! :)

plastic business cards said...

This card is looking so beautiful. Nicely designed with the best colors. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10