Thursday, August 9, 2012

Books like friends.....YNS


Good morning.  Todays challenge at Your Next Stamp is books. I just used that adorable Owl Grad stamp the other day, so I thought I would create a bookmark using this Mini Fiona and Her Pony stamp.  I thought the sentiment worked perfectly with it because I'm sure many riders consider their horses their best friends too.



These little bookmarks are so very simple to make and they come out adorable!  I also used the Flower Fun scallop stamp from YNS too for my matte.  The Sentiment is MFT and I picked up that beautiful Forsythia yellow seam binding from the Ribbon Carousel.

Come on by the YNS Blog and check out the other designers projects and to play along with us.

Hugs,

Pin It

9 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

super cute! i love corner bookmarks!

caroline said...

so cute, i know a few people who would love one of them
caroline x

Natka said...

Absolute gorgeus!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Tracy!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is just the cutest Tracy! What a gorgeous design and the cutest little image :)

Sonia said...

Beautiful creation with a sweet image and nice colors:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Tonya said...

This is a beautiful bookmark. I love the paper and colors. That image is adaorable.

Jennifer said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the image and the papers you chose!

Plastic cards said...

Amazing stuff! Really look good you made it so well! keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10