Thursday, April 22, 2010

They just keep rolling......

I don't have much to say today so I will keep this short and sweet!  The stamps are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, I love them all, they are unique and fun!  There are some new ones coming out and I can't wait to get my hands on a few of them!  She is colored using Copic Markers. The paper is a mix of cardstock including CTMH.  The felt flowers are from CTMH too. Sentiment is from SU.


I made this card for Cute Card Thursday, but I totally think I missed the date! ;-(  See what happens when your having fun!  It's still post worthy!....

Cheers
Tracy

1 comment:

Lisette Morris said...

I know you know how much I like this one when I saw her the other night. I escpecially love her hair! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10