Monday, April 12, 2010

Rain or shine, I'm gunna love ya!!!!!!!!

I recently purchased the "Rain, Snow, Shine" set from The Greeting Farm .  I love The Greeting Farms stamps they are just so girly and cute. I did this next card for the Friday Sketchers Blog. I did sew it, but it is kinda of hard to see. Oh well, I tried!  The sentiment is from a set from My Favorite Things. I used  Copics to color. I think I am a little heavy handed on the Copics. I'm not sure how to stop this from occuring, but I have noticed it. I guess practice, practice!  Here she is:


And here is the sketch......



By the way don't you just love those papers. Without getting my lazy butt up and walking into my craft room, I think they are from Basic Grey. I took a little trip to Everything Scrapbook and  Stamps in Lake Worth, Fl and picked up those lovely papers last week. I think I should have bought more....I can many more cards being made with those in the future.  Did I mention they are double sided. I just LOVE doubled sided papers...makes it so much easier to match up.

Thanks for looking and I am going to go check out some other challenges that this could be part of too! ;-) 

1 comment:

Lisette Morris said...

She's soo cute and next time you make a road trip...CALL ME!
Mwah! Lisette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10