Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stampin' Divas

In one of my previous post, I mentioned how a group of my friends get together about every 3 months and we all bring a project with enough for everybody to make that project. I thought I would take a picture of the cards that we ended up making when we got together last weekend for our quarterly "Craft-a-thon".



















Lisette - Magnolia recipe card
Claudia - Flower pot card
Tracy - Easter Card
Danielle - Spring Card
Renee - Dandelion Card
We also did the Easter bunny box in one of my previous post, two other Easter Cards (not pictured, bc I couldn't find them!!)

We have some talented ladies in our bunch and it's so much fun seeing what everybody comes up with and how much we have grown in this craft over the years. Hrmm...thats a thought, I should post some of our first cards! We have changed soooo much. Don't even get me started on how much first scrapbook looks compared to my recent ones. My first one looks like my kindergartner did it. Scary...very!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10