Monday, January 4, 2016

Whisking you a Happy Birthday



Good morning!! Hope everybody had a nice holiday! I am just getting back into the groove of things after taking some much needed time off from work and my blog!!  So here's too a new year and lets get back to business!!

Each Monday I will  be posting a DT Inspiration feature card for SugarPea Designs! This week I have used WHISKY BUSINESS.....I just know that my good buddy and SugarPea owner, Wendy....had me in mind with this set! haha  I love to bake! All the little accessory stamps with it are just TOO CUTE....and there are DIES to go with it so you don't have to fussy cut them all! ;-) SCORE!

 
I used the Whisky Business Dies to cut out the image and whisk.  I then mounted them on top of a panel cut with the Zig Zag Rectangle dies.  The Circle die in the corner is the Zig Zag Circle dies!
 
Hop on over the blog for some more DT inspiration!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10