Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Real Page Turner...

Welcome to SugarPea Designs Day 3 of Sweet Peeks!  I love books...I love reading ALOT.  After you browse through todays release I am sure you are going to be singing  I LIKE BIG BOOKS and I can't not lie...you other brothers can't deny..... lalalaalalalalala  Well, I know I am! I'm singing it typing this up! I love todays release. This girl is HAWT!



 
Stamp - I like Big Books from SugarPea Designs
Dies:  Eye Glass - Brainy Bookmarks SugarCuts
Paper - Simple Stories
 
I did a second project using the Read Between the Lines and Brainy Bookmarks Sugarcuts.
 
 
 
Remember our entire May Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, May 15th at 6:00 PM EST!
 

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the I like Big Books Stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.






Pin It

18 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A great card Tracy, and the bookmark is sweet. Great colouring!

Mary said...

Beautiful card! Love the sentiment!

Renae said...

Cute card and bookmarks.

Renae said...

Cute card and bookmarks.

Sharla said...

Love both these stamp sets and the dies are awesome, love how you've used them to create amazing projects!

Lisa Lara said...

OOh a card and bookmarks, you go Tracy. Love your brilliant coloring.

Katia said...

you coloring amazing!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the bright colors you've used! Beautiful!

Brandi R said...

Fun bookmarks! The card....just beautiful! GREAT coloring ♥

Jodi C. said...

Your card is perfect!!! I need to use that stamp for a wall canvas by my books!!! TFS!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so fabulous.

jan farnworth said...

great birthday card.

Lisa said...

Fantastic projects!

Unknown said...

great coloring on the card, and the bookmark is so cute!

Kathy said...

Terrific card and bookmark. When I was a librarian, I never looked like that! Thanks.

Heather said...

Yep, I've been singing that song ever since I saw the title of the stamp set. Your card is sooooo beautiful! The layout is fab as are your papers, and your coloring is stunning!! Cute little bookmarks too.

Sharron said...

I'm loving these bookmark sets and dies! Love the colors you used. Your coloring is so wonderful!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great projects...love those bookmarks they look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10