Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Easter

Good morning! As some of you may know I have been working with Perfect Paper Crafting for awhile now.  There are some new things in store and I think you will be super excited! 

In the upcoming months you will see LOTS of cross promotions with Chameleon Pens. I have been intrigued by these markers for sometime now and was pretty excited to get a set to try out. They are MUCH different than coloring with other markers.

There is a barrel that has a solution in it that lightens the pen color.  Basically what you are doing is tip to tip blending.  So you hold your tip to the solution for a few seconds (how long depends on how light you are wanting to go) and then you start coloring. They definitely take some getting used to and some practice. There are some great tutorials out there to help you along.


I also utilized the Perfect Layers Mini tools to get my pink matte around my image.  The scalloped die is from MFT as is the banner. I added some enamel dots and finished it all off with a Twine bow and MFT button.
 
Be sure to check out the blog and the other DT's designs!
 
Tracy

Pin It

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So sweet!! Love the enamel dots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10