Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Easter

Good morning!!  It's been a quiet week around here but I have had lots going on.  I took a quick trip to Savannah for a long weekend. It was cut a little short as my hubby got sick ;-(   Still - it's a beautiful city packed FULL of history!! I love cities like that!!!

So I am back now and have much to get done. Don't forget, Monday starts SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks and you're going to LOVE them!! I know I do!

Until then I thought I would share with you an Easter Card I made by request for a coworker.  I have a close friend and a coworker that have been fighting over all of my Uptown Girl cards....so I promised to make more. So sit back because you will be seeing lots of these coming up!!

 
Supplies:
 
Uptown Girl Bunny and her Daffodil  by Stamping Bella
Pierced strip - MFT
Enamals - Recollections
Springtime - Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper pad
Copics

Pin It

4 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

My goodness this is beautiful. I love your wonderful coloring and those enamel dots are wonderful as well...joann

Dawn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous Easter card.

Hugs
Jayne

Unknown said...

I like that beautiful Easter greetings. This Easter 2014, that can make a great gift to your friends and family. Wishing you a blessed Easter.

Regards
Prasad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10