Monday, February 10, 2014

Be Mine...

Good morning. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was pretty decent, have to admit I am already looking forward to my long weekend coming up though. 2 days is just not enough time for me to unwind!!

I figured I better get to sharing a valentines card I made seeing as though it's coming up in just a few days. Any big plans for the day? We don't usually do too much and this year my hubby and daughter are going to a daddy/daughter dance together that night. She is super excited!

 
Today I am sharing a Magnolia "Tilda with Broken Heart"  I believe that was what her name was. It's been awhile and I didn't label it!!  I colored her with copics and did some shading with pastel pencils.  The paper is Papertrey Ink and MME.


Pin It

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

This is so beautiful, Tracy....love your coloring!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tracy this is so adorable. I love the designer papers and your coloring is awesome. Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10