Friday, January 31, 2014

Keep in Touch {SPD}

Good morning!  So are you getting excited for the next release from SugarPea Designs...if not you should be it's tooooooo cute! I can't wait. I am getting antsy just waiting to post my cards for it. LOVE LOVE!

Today I am sharing Tin Can Chat from our very first release. love these girls. So much fun to color...love all the personality that comes through them.

I paper pieced their outfits. The rest of them are colored with copics and shaded with pastel pencils.  I added some paper piercing around and finished it off with some buttons. The banner is cut out with an MFT die.  I also used the paper piercer to thread the twine into the cans they are chatting with.

Thanks for coming by and don't forget to join us for our FIRST anything goes challenge!!  Next week starts release week....and our online party will be on Thursday night on Facebook.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10