Saturday, September 7, 2013

{KKS} I Pick You

Good morning Krafty Friends!! This weeks challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie is brought to you by Karen Hanson and she wants us to show some - FALL FUN.

This week I used one of the latest Rachelle Ann Miller designs - I PICK YOU  It's all colored with copic markers.  I also did some light shading with some pencils.
 
Come on by the Kraftin Kimmie blog to see what the other DT members have created for this weeks challenge!
 
Thanks for stopping by!



Pin It

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Tracy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10