Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hay There

Morning Ya'll.  Today I am posting on the Markerpop Blog for 3D thursday.  I made a simple box using an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. I just scored it at 3 1/5 inches on all sides. Cut 4 areas to create flaps and folded it up.

I loved last months release over at MFT so of course I had to get bunches of them.  I used Farmer Girl PI stamp. The Farm fence is also from the release. I then stamped it with the Western Backgrounds for the wood grain look.  Markerpop has a huge selection of My Favorite Things items as well!   A new release is being rolled out this week and I can already see that I need to save up some money! ;-)
 
The paper is from an old CTMH line.
The coloring was done with copic markers, pastel pencils and prisma pencils. The boots where paper pieced .  The texture on the jeans was creating using copic markers.

 
I filled the box up with some veggie seed packets.  One day I will have a garden. I haven't quite figured out how to in Florida though. I know it can be done....I just dont know how!  Planting is different then up north.


I had some burlap that I wanted for the stuffing but I can't find it...I looked everywhere and I have to say I was a little annoyed. So I was stuck with Cheesecloth..lol Whatever...it works!

Thanks for stopping by today
Tracy

Pin It

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This is AMAZING!!! Love how decorated it all the way around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10