Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Be Merry - MFT

Good morning! I know, I know...it's been forever since I have posted!  My family and I went away for a week to the Georgia Mountains.  We stayed in a beautiful cabin in the woods and had thanksgiving.  We took little trips into town, did some shopping and enjoyed lots of Pies from Merciers in Blue Ridge, GA. Can we say - yummmmmy! I love that place, if you are ever in the area it's definitely a must visit kind of place! We did the orchard tour too so it was fun to learn all the history of it. The original owner, Ms. Adele is in her 90's and she still shows up to work every day! ;-)  It's our favorite place to go!  Another of my favorite places in Blue Ridge is The Sweet Shoppe, they were on Cupcake Wars and just recently made the cupcakes for the American Music Awards! Pretty cool. Not to mention they have a beautiful little shop in the downtown area of Blue Ridge.

Now it's back to reality. I am grossly behind on my christmas task. I have barely started shopping and normally I am completely done by now. I didn't get my Christmas cards made and I know it's still early, but I hardly have any christmas decorations up and don't see it happening over the next 2 weeks.  However, I do have a couple cards finished and waiting to be posted so we will start with this one:


I have colored this Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things image with Copic markers.  I used some vintage seam binding and a jute knot on the button. The tab die and border punch are both from My Favorite Things as well.

Thanks for looking - Don't forget I have another prize up for grabs on my Facebook Page!

Pin It

1 comment:

Crafteezee said...

Adorable Tracy.
Hugs Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10