Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Friday and some organization tips!


Hello!  Today is FUN FRIDAY over at Your Next Stamp and this months theme is "Trick or Treat".   We are also showing off a little bit on how we organize our crafty items too. So be sure to check out all the DT's blogs to maybe get some inspiration.

 
My card is made using the POOF! set by Your Next Stamp.  The sentiment is from the Trick or Treat set also by YNS. It's all colored up with Copic markers. The paper is  from the latest Echo Park Chillingsworth 6x6 Pad which I picked up from The Ribbon Carousel.
 
Copic Colors are:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress:  C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
Green: YG21, YG23, YG25, W4
Purple:  V01, V04, V6, V09
 
This month the YNS girls are also showing off some of the ways they store and organize their things. I am going to show you how I keep my Copic Markers. I have showed this before, but it's been quite some time. I love my copic storage!! It sits right in front of my work station and I just have to grab what I need. I like having the numbers in view. Nice thing is if I go anywhere it's a basket so I can just take it with me...no need to take them out and put them into anything else. This is an old photo, I have almost outgrown this basket, my little compartments are stuffed now. Love it though!





I used foamboard and a basket that I purchased from Michaels to make my storage unit. I just measured my basket and then cut the foamboard with an x-acto knife. You can see in the photo that I cut notches, this makes it nice and sturdy. I've been using this same for about 2 years now and have NO ISSUES....whatsoever!  I also made a basket for all my re-inkers. The foam board doesn't bow or anything with the weight of the re-inkers or markers. Cheap, inexpensive way for storage compartments.


 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10