Saturday, February 4, 2012

Journey Journal Page.....MMA


I'm a little late posting, but today I created a Journal page using the latest release - Stamp It from Crafter's Companion. I had fun creating things with mixed media - it's messy, there's no rhyme or reason, but MMA is always fun to play with. I used all sorts of mediums on this, Tim Holtz color wash, Tatter Angels Glimmer Mist, Tatter Angles Glam, and Tim Holtz Distress inks to name a few..

I tore the stamps out and distressed the edges with Distress Inks

I added some texture using some paste past and punchanella.

The glittered areas was done using Tattered Angels GLAM.


The three stamps that I used from Stamp It are:  Destination, Journey and Eiffel Sketch. They are ALL available in the store...right now!! 

Thanks For Looking!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10