Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Favorite thing.....

Hello everybody!  Here for another challenge at Magnolia-licious. It's a color challenge and we want to see Red, Pink and Whites.  I have used litte Ice Skating Tilda. I know it's easy for most of you to use a "wintery" tilda this time of year....but not so much for me! To me winter basically ends after Christmas and it just doesn't feel right using "wintery" images afterwards. Strange I know...but it's true. I think it has to do with the 81 degree weather we keep having here in Florida!



I didn't see Ice Skating Tilda in the Magnolia-licious store. However, I do know that Diana is always getting in shipments, so she is sure to come back around soon. I colored her up with my Copic markers and added some stickles to the ground to look like ice.  And....although this is a wintery tilda, she has those little hearts on her and I paired it with a cute little saying which could easily go for a Valentine card! ;-)

Now it's your turn. Please hop over to the Challenge blog and check out what the other DT have created for you and by all means join us!!  Diana gives away $25.00 gift certificate at the end of every challenge!

Hugs,



Pin It

9 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty card Tracy. How sweet a touch of texture on the ice. Tilda's coloring is awesome!!
Hugs,
Cabio

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Tracy the colours go so well together and your bow is tied perfecly.

Hugs Julie x

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card, love that the image is the focal point of the card. You colored Tilda so pretty! Hugs, Hanneke

Charlotte said...

Wonderful card Tracy!
Greetings,
Charlotte

franzesjoi said...

:) adorable card!!

Denise Gutierrez said...

beautiful! I have a hard time using Xmas images after holidays too!!!

Becky said...

what a cute card, love everything about it!

hugs, becky

Snoopy said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you outlined her in blue. It gives it such a cool wintery feeling.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Anniebee said...

She is just beautiful, Tracy! I had not seen this little ice skating Tilda before I saw your card and she is a real cutie patootie! And, as usual, she is perfectly colored. I expect no less from you, no matter what stamp you're using.

Hugs,
Anniebee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10