Sunday, May 22, 2011

Have a Honey Day!

Morning!  Super quick post and I will get back on a little later and add all the links! Sorry! It's my anniversary today and the hubby and I have a few plans for the day. If you get a chance check out the Paper Sundaes blog and see how the rest of the DT "popped it up" on their cards.  I popped the lid to the honey pot and the image itself.




Colored with Copic markers. Added liquid glass to the honey. The Flower is a handmade rolled Felt Flower. It came out so dark!  The paper is from Sassafras.

Be back a little later for more details!!

Hugs

8 comments:

Fiona said...

ooh Tracy...this is gorgeous...live that little honey bear he is so cute!!

Fi
x

Alica said...

So sweet! Love how you colored the honey pot - and the popped up lid looks great!
Happy Sunday!

Christina C. said...

So sweet, Tracy!!!! Wishing you a very happy anniversary!

Amanda R said...

Great coloring on the honeypot Tracy and I can really see the shine on the honey, too cute!

Faye said...

Hiya Tracy. This is just a scrummilicious little card. Fab, bright colours. Cute image with the lid popping open and your colouring is awesome. Have a great week. xx

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image.fabulous colouring.I love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Just as sweet as can be!! I love that image!! Really gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is sooo sweet!! Love the popped up lid and the glossy honey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10