Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sassy Witch

Hello!  I picked up this super cute sassy witch from Sassy Design Studio a few days ago. Thought I better get started on some Halloween cards!!

  


The witch is colored with Copic makerss (colors shown above). I colored the background with prisma color pencils. The paper is from CTMH and Cloud 9. Sentiment is from CTMH. It is hard to see in the picture, but I put, I hope I can remember what they are called I bought them so long ago, Twinkling H2O's on the moon and on her dress and boots to add a little shimmer.  So does Twinkling H2O's sound right, I'm pretty sure that is what they were called!! ;-))))

Challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine

Thanks for looking

 

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

Wow, Tracy, I love your card. That's one sexy, sassy and adorable witch!!! Love how you colored and showcased this cute image!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome Halloween card Tracy!! I love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Tracy! Love this sassy little diva! Yes, Twinkling H2O's are wonderful for adding shimmery color to just about everything. They look beautiful here ;D Wonderful coloring! I'm so jealous that you are getting an early start on your Halloween cards ;) You go, girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10