Saturday, July 31, 2010

Exciting News...

 I'm so excited!!  I was selected to be on the Design Team Stretch n Bubbles.  Stretch n Bubbles is a DIGI stamp company.  I am also going to be heading up their group on Paper Craft Planet. If you are not a member of Paper Craft Planet, I would say check it out! The groups are wonderful. Offering lots of inspiration, tutorials and friends! Wait, I forgot the best part. There are so many groups that offer Freebies!! Stretch n Bubbles is no exception. Join their group on PCP and post up your creations! I have my first card created and ready to go.....you shall see it in a day or two ;-)  Until then....hit up Paper Craft Planet, become a member and join the Stretch n Bubbles paper planet group.  You can visit the digi store here - Stretch n Bubbles - Digi Store

Here is a little teaser....

See you soon!  

2 comments:

Gemma said...

Wat some more exciting news, check SSC, congrats! Gemma

farmhouse-story said...

hi, tracy! welcome to snb dt! i just saw your cards--too cute! your coloring is wonderful:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10